***

**
*

The Journey Continues...

Sean is a HUGE fan of  [title of show], Jarrod wants to meet John Tartaglia, Matt just wants to tag along and Steff is there to make them all look straight...until she's battered by the economic crisis and can't come along.

Will the Aussies have all their dreams come true in New York City?

Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm forever waiting...

Hey Sean here,

It's day three of my show 'A Long Walk Off A Short Play' and I'm sitting here at the Library on campus typing up a blog.

I have two shows today- a matinee and a night show. The matinee though is only half of the show, but I have a monologue and a duologue to perform in it. Tonight we do the whole show so on top of my fisherman monolgue I also play 'Nicolai' a teenager who really wants to sing- even though everyone thinks he's gay for wanting too. He gets some laughs which is good!

I'm also a lighting operator for the show, and I move some set around, so it becomes a busy night, I'm constantly doing something. I have fifteen minutes until I'm meant to be here and the theatre isn't open yet, so I'm just waiting. Like yesterday when we had to get here at 3.30pm for a 7.30pm show. *sigh* I got kicked out of the make up room twice, I wasn't supposed to warm up the lights til much later, I HAD NOTHING TO DO!!!!!!! AHHHH!

Yes it was stressful. But the show was really good last night which was awesome.

As I have another two shows tomorrow and work on Sunday I am unsure when the next episode will be made, but it will hopefully be soon.

Sean

'A Long Walk Off A Short Play'
David Williamson Theatre
St John Street, Prahran, VIC
Adults: $10 Concession: $8
5 Short plays and a bunch of monologues on a pier

No comments:

Sean, The Aussie Fan Of [title of show]'s Show Season1

Sean, The Aussie Fan Of [title of show]'s Show Season 2