***

**
*

The Journey Continues...

Sean is a HUGE fan of  [title of show], Jarrod wants to meet John Tartaglia, Matt just wants to tag along and Steff is there to make them all look straight...until she's battered by the economic crisis and can't come along.

Will the Aussies have all their dreams come true in New York City?

Monday, June 9, 2008

The Story So Far...

Episode 4:
Recognition

I remembered from some time ago a guy that traded a red paperclip for a house- well if he could do it so could I! So upon finding a paper clip I decided to up trade for a trip to New York, accommodation and tickets to [title of show]...or anything else that would progressively get me there.

Before I did that though I decided to whip out a musical ode to all the fans I'd found on Broadway World and all the other viewers. The song was a parody of 'Tradition' from Fiddler On The Roof renamed 'Recognition'. It was a surprise hit and my lyric changing skills were getting better.

I decided if I was rich I could easily see [title of show] no problem, oh dear...did I just say if I were a Rich Man?

Gambling proved to not get me any money as I lost out on $7 worth of Scratchies. Jeff gave me the good advice of steering clear of them in the future.

...winning $96,000 would be good though.

At the end of the episode I received a message on MSN, someone was up for a trade for my paperclip.

198 views at time of posting, 11 Comments, and the beginning of some elaborate fans plots to try and get me to NY.

[tos] fund= $283.45

What would I get for the trade?

I also started to note that this whole thing was just growing bigger than I ever imagined. [title of show] had commented that they were obsessed with the show, and people were talking about it on other websites, I was getting more hits from Broadway World than from the MySpace where I normally picked up all my views from. Plus the majority of views were coming in on the first day! It was NUTS!

No comments:

Sean, The Aussie Fan Of [title of show]'s Show Season1

Sean, The Aussie Fan Of [title of show]'s Show Season 2