***

**
*

The Journey Continues...

Sean is a HUGE fan of  [title of show], Jarrod wants to meet John Tartaglia, Matt just wants to tag along and Steff is there to make them all look straight...until she's battered by the economic crisis and can't come along.

Will the Aussies have all their dreams come true in New York City?

Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Story So Far...

Episode 1:
The Beginning

Quite some time ago I obtained a copy of the [title of show] cast album, ever since I fell in love with the show. I watched 'The [title of show] Show' religiously and with every episode I grew more and more in love with everything [title of show] stood for as a show. I decided to send Jeff an email, telling him how much I loved the show, not expecting a reply.

But I got one.

This blew me away, I didn't expect to receive an email back, and I decided at that point that if the show ever premiered on Broadway like they were talking about I would be there to see them.

Along came Episode 8 of 'The [title of show] Show', the big announcement. I had to get to Broadway.

I had previously planned to travel with Jarrod and Matt to New York the year before, but plans fell through because of the costs involved. This time I thought of an unconventional way of getting to New York.

My theory was this:
Lin Manuel Miranda got In The Heights to Broadway by filming parody clips
[title of show] got to Broadway by filming their own show

Maybe I could do it too!

So I sat down and filmed, this was the result:




I thought I'd send it to Jeff, to see what he thought. The episode was a bit silly, I didn't think much would happen.

"Amazing" was the word that resonated in Jeff's reply.
Jeff couldn't wait for episode 2...he passed this episode on to his cohorts.

I kind of thought I was on to something.

Jarrod thought it was ridiculous...nothing would come of it.

At the time of this post the episode has had 402 views, 5 comments from three Australians and 2 Americans!

AMERICANS!

Crazy!

Jarrod admitted he was wrong, and decided he was in...

The series continued.

No comments:

Sean, The Aussie Fan Of [title of show]'s Show Season1

Sean, The Aussie Fan Of [title of show]'s Show Season 2