***

**
*

The Journey Continues...

Sean is a HUGE fan of  [title of show], Jarrod wants to meet John Tartaglia, Matt just wants to tag along and Steff is there to make them all look straight...until she's battered by the economic crisis and can't come along.

Will the Aussies have all their dreams come true in New York City?

Monday, June 9, 2008

The Story So Far...


Episode 6 : 
The Four Reasons

After bouncing up and down and all around over the fact that John Tartaglia would be seeing these episodes, I completely retracted any doubts I had made about this show. What did I know?

Sean had mentioned a few times that our sexuality had been questioned by a couple of people, so we decided it was about time to set the record straight and proclaim our heterosexuality. But how would we do it? Sean had a great idea. He'd just outright tell the audience we were straight. Unfortunately I chose that exact time to burst into the room singing "I Love You Johnny" which made us seem so much gayer... We needed a new way to tell the world we were straight...

We began looking at hotels. Matt wanted a 5 star hotel, but Sean and I were both clearly against the idea. I don't have that kind of money. Damn that blind pension of his. After arguing a little, we decided we needed to set a date. Sean wanted the opening night of [title of show] There was no chance of that happening!

"We Love You" is a parody of the finale song "Who Loves You" from Jersey Boys. Sean had written it the evening before, and we needed to create the dance before we filmed. Thankfully, due to my boring little life, I had seen the dance to this song the cast had done at the Tony awards on YouTube many times and was able to remember the dance almost exactly...
Unfortunately I had to teach those boys the dance... That was a lot more difficult than it seemed. But we managed to get it down pat pretty well, after filming it around 5-6 times. A falsetto voice hurts after a while...

We decided on a date (though in real life these dates had been set for a while) December 14-22
Now, how do we show we aren't gay? Well, I was asleep at this stage, and the boys decided we needed a girl to come with us. But who? Cath? No... Katherine? No... Teale? No (though they're smartasses for mentioning her - Teale was a girl I used to have a little crush on, and Sean takes much joy in pointing it out where possible)... Steff... Yeah! Steff had been in our drama class at school for the last two years, and she was very excited about New York. She was doing a show on the day we filmed, so we headed out to the hall and waited for her to finish. After sitting in the car for a while, with complete strangers waving to us quite a few times, we finally made our move... I threw Steff over my shoulder, ran to my car, and chucked her inside. We told her about our plan... She was up for it.



Sean's [tos] Fund: $236.30
My Johnny Fund: $392. 65

No comments:

Sean, The Aussie Fan Of [title of show]'s Show Season1

Sean, The Aussie Fan Of [title of show]'s Show Season 2