***

**
*

The Journey Continues...

Sean is a HUGE fan of  [title of show], Jarrod wants to meet John Tartaglia, Matt just wants to tag along and Steff is there to make them all look straight...until she's battered by the economic crisis and can't come along.

Will the Aussies have all their dreams come true in New York City?

Monday, June 9, 2008

The Story So Far...

Episode 3:
Shakespeare...did it before you...

It was revealed that the teleportation book was actually a Shakespeare for Dummies book instead and suddenly Sean was back in 'Shakespearian England', meeting the good ole Bard himself!

Sean realised something was really wrong and that he was far from Broadway where he planned to be. Shakespeare offered some good advice in relation to the 'Oroborock' which helped teleport Sean back to his normal world.

Sean is alphabatising his Musical Cast Recordings when Jarrod, Sean's Friend, arrives and ruins his afternoon. Sean tells Jarrod he is trying to get to Broadway to see [title of show] and Jarrod decides he will come to so that he can meet John Tartaglia.

We parody one of Avenue Q's early advertisements and feature our nameless puppet...if anyone has an idea for a name, please leave a comment!

Here's the episode:

At time of posting this episode had 288 views, and 7 comments from people all over the globe.

It was at this stage that I discovered YouTube insight which tells you where your views are being linked from. I found out I was getting hits from www.broadwayworld.com so I decided I had to go and take a look. Sure enough I found on the official [title of show] love thread links to all my episodes so far, and loads of people were wishing me the best in my efforts to get to Broadway.

I had to thank them. Epiosde 4 seemed to be there perfect tool for just that!

No comments:

Sean, The Aussie Fan Of [title of show]'s Show Season1

Sean, The Aussie Fan Of [title of show]'s Show Season 2